Colore: bianco o come richiesta
Descrizione del prodotto
Tubo composito saldato testa a testa:
Butt welded composite pipe is produced according to the EN12318 standard, using a butt welded aluminum pipe as a core, with an extruded inside layer of cos-linked polyethylene(PEX) or polyethylene raised temperature (PERT), An adhesive layer is used to bond the inside layer to the wall of the aluminum pipe. An outer layer of cross-linked polyethylene(PEX) or polyethylene raised temperature (PERT) and an adhesive layer are extruded to the outer wall of the aluminum pipe. Compared with overlapped composite pipe, Butt welded pipe has greatly improved the pressure resistance.
APPLICAZIONE DEL TUBO COMPOSITO SALDATO BENE:
1. Riscaldamento a pavimento.
2. Sistema di riscaldamento di Caliduct e parete, l'attrezzatura per lo scioglimento della neve nelle regioni fredde.
3. Heat and cold pipes for life, solar energy water heater, irrigation enieer in agriculture, potable water supply.
4. Pipes for coal gas and natural gas, air-condition and blower.
5. Tubi per cavi elettrici e cavi.
Polyethylene raised temperature (PERT) PIPE:
PERT is a new material of medium density polyethylene. It's a polymerized substance made of Octylene by precise processing without cross linking, Because of its special molecular, it has very good characteristics of high temperature resistance and physical capacity.
PERT Pipe are the extrusion products made of imported SK PERT material, The pipes have the following advantages: High temperature resistance, good flexibility. Can be connected by fusion and good hygiene, it's applicable to warm water floor heating systems and cold/hot water transportation, it has been widely welcomed in worldwide.